Thursday 24 March 2016

Baby Adanna's Nursery_The Bumper

First of all (don't say go down low) Lol. First of all, let me show you one or two sample images of a bumper.

 



Now you get the picture of what I am going to create next.
The basic element of the bumper is the inner stuff or call it foam if you like. I and hubby got it at Aba. He personally selected the inch size I finally used, which would make the bed look more like the second picture above. I had the first picture in mind. Anyways, am glad he chose the foam size I finally used because at the end I had something in between the first and second picture.

I cut the foam to size after I used my tape to measure the inner length and width of the cot so that I have 2 long and 2 short sides. After I placed them inside the cot, they appeared to cover the whole inner part of the cot. Hubby suggested I make it lower to allow for air flow.


I did not do a snapshot after I had made the 4 sides lower. Picture above is of the initial height of the bumper.
The next step was to cover the individual 4 sections, leaving a hole for inserting the foam.



No comments:

Post a Comment