Wednesday 16 March 2016

Baby Adanna's Nursery_The duvey/bedsheet

Making the bed sheet was one of the easiest and fastest of all the cot making process.

Let's just get down to how I did it. More pictures than talking:

The materials I selected to use; I wanted to make 2:


 The 1/4 inch foam I used; already cut to size. I cut it to fit perfectly into the base of the cot.




Now lets go to the machine to put them permanently together :). Begin by sewing diagonally. It was easier with the blue material than with the pink because all I had to do with the blue material was to follow the polka dots and that helped to make my diagonal sewing straight.






 
 After making your straight diagonals, we now sew across the diagonals
  
 to create uniform diagonal squares.


 Done with the cross sewing. Now time to trim with our white baby lace. Place lace in between the open edges of your sheet, folding cloths inwards to hide rough edges of cloth threads, and sew along.





























 
 
 Taraa...simple and easy. C'est finis. My completed bed baby bedsheet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment